Online School Holiday Sessions – Important Information for ALL Sessions
- If you are using ZOOM for the first time, we encourage you to explore how the platform works prior to the event, to ensure a smooth and enjoyable experience during the session
- Log in with your name, as registered on Eventbrite, 5 mins before the start of the session.
- Join with computer audio on.
- The host will mute your mic when you enter the room. You can use the Q&A chat function to pose questions.
- The organiser will be recording the session. This function is disabled for participants.
- The session is only accessible to registrants. Please do not share the Zoom ID or password with anyone. Ensure that you have a stable wifi connection to have a smooth session with us.
Online School Holiday Art Activity- iComic Character Challenge
(11May 11am-12pm or 2-3pm) – FAQs
Q1: So is this a lesson/ is there hands on?
A: Participants who purchase the Infinite Comic Character Creator Pack before the session are encouraged to follow along with the presenter’s demonstration. However, do note that due to the session time limit, the presenter will not be able to feedback on participants’ work.
Q2: Can I join the session if I don’t have the Infinite Comic Character Creator Pack?
A: The art tips and techniques being demonstrated can be used on plain A4 sized paper and pencils. However, the drawing templates and materials in the Infinite Comic Character Creator Pack will definitely to help jump start the process. So do feel free to inquire with our team if you would like to purchase a pack any time during the session.
Q3: I am ready for a Hands on Lesson!
A: Great! We strongly encourage you to join our online workshop on 13 or 15 May for a fully interactive session where the instructor will guide participants step-by- step through creating different characters using the Infinite Comic Character Creator Pack and offer on-the-spot feedback! Please click on the link for more details: https://inkfusion.com.sg/events-2/holidayonlineworkshop/