Fundamentals of making Simple 2D Games (Level 1)
Create your very own Dragon! Bring it life and make it fly! Join our Game Artist Min, as we embark you on an adventure to start creating your own games!
Nothing is impossible and it’s never too late to try something new.
Class sizes are limited to 8 pax per session (choose online or onsite) Duration 180 minutes.
Suitable for aged 9 year old & above.
- Fundamentals of game design
- Create basic 2D animations for games
- Learning different methods of 2D animations for games
- Learn brief history about games
- Ways to plan and create your own digital content or your very first game
Participants will learn:
- How to start of character and game assets for games
- Industrial workflow and methods for game design
- Visual Development Skills
- Be updated to new trends in the digital media industry
Laptop with charger, Install Krita and Unity
Wacom Tablets (can be loan at no cost onsite)
Light refreshments will be provided.
623 Aljunied Road, Aljunied Industrial Complex
Contact 8278-3311 for reservation email email@example.com