Teens / Adults are welcomed!
Please kindly share with us your requirements and contact 8183-7808 to cater necessary arrangements.
Where is the class held at?
New Venue in Hougang! Powerhouse creative collaboration with My Study Lab!
HQ: Ink Fusion 623 Aljunied Road, #03-04B, Singapore 389835
How to enrol for the lessons?
Select the following appropriate timing and make payment with following informations.
Thursday 6pm – 8pm
Friday 6:30pm – 8:30pm, 8pm – 10pm
Fees for workshop
- Starter Digital Art Course Price: 199 SGD (4 sessions) Required equipment: Bring laptop and drawing tablet. (Students can purchase tablets through us at discounted rates)Lesson objective:Exploring the basic software tools to be proficient in designing a character in chibi proportions.
- Level 1 Fusion Digital Creator (Beginner), the earlier mentioned of Starter class is the initial lessons before this level of total 4 progression lessons here. Student will explore variety of builds in advance character designing and basic human anatomy. Cost Fee 248 SGD
participants sign up directly for Starter Digital Art Course and Lv1 training (total 8 lesson) @ 399 SGD exclusive bundle package.
- Level 2 Fusion Digital Painter add on (688 SGD) (+12 sessions)
*Participants can sign up directly for the complete course: (a) Starter Class + (b) Fusion Digital Course + (c) Fusion Digital Painter (988 SGD) (20 total sessions- Recommended Cost Saving Package!)
Trial lesson (1.5 hours): $55, participant must bring personal laptop and optional digital tablet for the lesson or purchasing directly a Wacom tablet from us valued $500 and above to qualify free trial lesson* T&C applied.
Make up lesson will be conducted on following lesson of limited 1 hour extension to the existing class.
*Participants are encouraged to purchase Wacom Tablets from Ink Fusion (authorise reseller) of the product and we are able to recommend the suitable model for you and thus, cost effective for the user!
online payment online: through app DBS Paynow to mobile 81837808, name silver chia
online payment to corporate bank account: OCBC bank account no. 641151022001
written cheque : Ink Fusion
Queries: firstname.lastname@example.org / mobile 8183 7808
What is this workshop about?
The Digital Art Workshop is about teaching students how to use the equipment and software needed to create art on a computer. They will learn about the fundamentals behind drawing and painting, knowledge which can be used in traditional art.
At the end of the course, Level 1 students can expect to produce a poster-sized character illustration and acquiring the basic skills to create personalised art character, environment art and typography.
A short course of 4 sessions or Trial lessons are available.
Why Enrol for this course?
Students with burning passion to enhance their beautiful art in digital platform instantly and they will acquire fundamentals to draw and paint on computer aided software.
Students who plan to further their studies at the next level of institutions are encouraged to enrol with us and henceforth, they are able to refine and develop their portfolios visually to increase their chances of a successful school application.
Short duration courses are recommended and designed to suit Enthusiasts / hobbyists with challenges of constrained time due to their other commitments and yet, they are able to complete this Fusion digital arts within 4 sessions. Suitable for teenagers and adults whose goal is exploring digital art on introduction level.
In addition to drawing and design skills, students will also learn about other essential skills involved in working in the creative field.
Who are the Trainers?
They are a mix of certified professional trainers and industry specialists. Their extensive training and experience in their respective industries gives them up-to-date knowledge which they impart to enrolled students.
Why do I need this course?
- students aged above 12 years old – teens whom develop interest in illustrations, design and layout but understand that this platform is the fastest and efficient way to publish their art online or print.
- preparing portfolio for school interview admission
- leisure learning, self explorations and able to draw and present to someone special* Suitable for teens and adult learning for short courses!
- Transition of traditional skills into new digital platform.
- essential skills to design your own art assets such as mascot design, character designs, illustrated storyboarding, etc